Pages

Friday, January 7, 2011

2010 Favoures!

My top beauty products of 2010:

Foundation:
Make Up For Ever Mat Velvet PLUS Matifying Foundation
Hands down best foundation for oily skin in 2010! Keeps your skin mat up to 10 hours! Amazing!

Blush:
NARS Orgasm 
Of course! Used it most of 2010 almost every day! Love it!

Eyeshadow:
Mac + pro pallets!
Started using only in 2010... I'm in love! So many colors, so many finishes, so many choices! And I love pro-palettes, they keep my eyeshadow organized.





Mascara:
CoverGirl LashBlast Volume Blasting Mascara
Discovered in 2010, and we are still happy together in 2011.


 
Lips:
MAC lustreglass in Love Nectar 
Best lipgloss of 2010!

Brushes:
Sigma Complete brush kit 
Great brushes! Using every day! Very good quality!



Nailpolish:
China Glaze For Audrey 
Color of my summer 2010! So beautiful!




No comments:

Post a Comment